I really enjoy looking at my analytics and seeing which posts are my most popular month to month. It’s interesting to see the trends and which posts are popular when and which posts are gaining traction.
I have noticed over the past couple of months of doing this though that the most popular posts are pretty much the same month to month. Every now and then I have a different post pop up on the list, but only one or two out of the ten are new ones. This month is really no different, with only 2 different posts on this list. I only list out the top 10 though, so maybe if I change that up one day I will see different posts, but for now, I think top 10 posts is sufficient.
- Safe Natural Remedies for Constipation in Infants and Toddlers – This is another post that has been on the list for a few months, apparently there are a lot of little ones out there with constipation, and I can see why with the way we eat these days. Formula fed babies are especially prone to constipation because of all the iron in the formula.
- 40 Ways to Know You Are a Labor and Delivery Nurse – Well, if you have been around much the past couple of months I am sure you know that this post has not only been one of my most popular posts, it is also one that has brought about some cyberbullies. No big deal though, I am still glad that it is on the list. So much so that last month I wrote a follow up post about being a pediatric nurse, 40 Ways to Know You Are a Pediatric Nurse.
- What is Gripe Water and What is it Good For? – Gripe water was a staple in our house when my daughter was an infant. It has so many uses and it almost always solved whatever issue we were having. Make sure you check out what all it’s good for.
- How to Deal With Nasal Congestion in Infants – Many parents worry about their baby’s stuffy nose and most of the time there is nothing to worry about. Babies are kept safe in a sterile environment and then when they are born they have to fight off all the impurities in the world that they are not used to. Sometimes this causes a stuffy nose.
- Why My Husband Doesn’t Compliment Me Anymore – I always enjoyed getting compliments from my husband, then one day they stopped. I wondered why, until the next time he complimented me.
- How to Introduce Pets to the New Baby – This is the first of 2 new posts on the list this month. Many new parents wonder how their pets will take the new baby and worry about introducing them. If you are slow with the introduction and prepare your pets before hand you can have a smooth transition for everyone.
- Slim Belly System Review – This is the second new post on the list this month. I was given a slim belly system to review and I have to say that I loved it and I had amazing results. I suggest you check it out and if you have belly fat you are trying to get rid of this can help.
- 12 Signs That You Are Ovulating – This is the only guest post on the list and it has been here for 3 months now, which means it has been on the list since I started doing the top 10 posts! It is really exciting for the author because this means they are getting more exposure. If you are trying to conceive it is important to pinpoint when you are ovulating so you know when you are most fertile.
- Newborn Jaundice: What is it and What do I Need to Know? – Jaundice is usually something you don’t hear about until your baby is born, then you are caught off guard and have no idea what it is or if you should be worried. It is important that you know what to look for and what you can do to keep the jaundice from getting worse.
- Early Signs That You Might Be Pregnant – The last post on the list is about the early signs of pregnancy. When you are trying to get pregnant you are looking for any sign that you are pregnant and it’s not just your period on the way. There are some subtle differences that you need to look for though that will help you tell the difference.
I am really amazed that there the most popular posts are very similar from month to month. I would have thought there would be more of a change as I wrote more posts. I guess it goes to show you what people are really interested in.
How many of these posts have you read? Is your favorite on the list?