I love a challenge and I am always looking for a new challenge to try to finish. When I saw the “Thirty Things About Me” challenge, I knew that I just had to try to complete this challenge as well. There are no specific rules with this challenge like there are with the A to Z challenge.
The goal with this challenge is just to share a little about yourself. For me, I think it is a great way for me to share with my daughter and help her learn more about me. Then she can have it when I am gone.
I will start working on the posts in May, and hopefully have them finished by the end of the year. That is my goal for now, I am sure I will have it finished before the end of the year though since it’s only 30 posts.
What I will be writing about during this challenge:
- 10 Things I Hope to be Remembered for
- 12 Things I Would Tell My 16 Year Old Self if I Could
- My Top 3 Wishes and Why I Chose Them
- What is My Dream Job and Why?
- 10 People Who Have Influenced Me and How
- 10 Pet Peeves I Have
- What’s the Hardest Part of Growing Up?
- 5 Strengths and Weakness I Have
- What is the Thing I Most Wish I Was Good At?
- What a Typical Day in My Current Life Looks Like
- Where do I See Myself in 5 Years? 10 Years? 15 Years?
- What is My Relationship with My Parents Like?
- My Favorite Holiday and Why it’s My Favorite
- My Favorite and Least Favorite Thing About Parenting
- Dinner With Florence Nightingale
- My 5 Greatest Accomlishments
- List 20 random facts about yourself
- Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears
- Describe your relationship with your spouse
- What are the 5 things that make you happy right now
- What are 5 passions you have
- Describe your most embarrassing moment
- Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love
- What do you think your spouse loves most about you
- How did you feel the moment you became a parent
- Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood
- What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong
- What is you favorite part of your body and why
- What’s your favorite quality in your spouse
- What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity
This isn’t necessarily the same order that I will be writing the posts in, but as I write the posts I will link them here so you can read the posts.
Have you ever heard of this challenge? If so, did you complete it? Do you plan to try to complete it? If you do decide to complete this challenge, feel free to leave the link in the comments so I can come learn a little more about you.
Would you add anything else to the list? If so, leave it in the comments, maybe I will add it here.
If you want to see what else I have written about for the A to Z Challenge, check out my “A” post.