No matter how old, every person has some accomplishment that they are proud of. Even if it’s something like getting an “A” on a test or graduating high school every accomplishment is worth celebrating. There are those accomplishments though that you look at think of them as your greatest accomplishments.
The Thirty Things About Me Challenge has me looking as my 5 greatest accomplishments.
- My daughter. How many parents out there think their child is one of their greatest accomplishments? I know I think that my daughter is an amazing, smart, and beautiful little girl and even at 2 years old, I know she is going places!
- Becoming a nurse. Other than being a mother, nothing gives me more joy than being a nurse and taking care of my patients. Becoming a nurse has given me a purpose in life and even though it was a stressful time, I am so glad that I went to school to become a nurse.
- Finding a work-at-home job and excelling at it. I never in a million years dreamed that I would find a job I could do from home, let alone one that actually pays a decent wage. Finding this job has been an amazing accomplishment and the fact that I am doing such a great job and constantly getting praise for going above and beyond what they expect.
- Starting this blog. I am so proud of this blog and what it has become. Starting this blog is a way for me to use my nursing knowledge and help others. I am also able to raise awareness for things that are important to me and that I feel passionate about. It is also an outlet for me and it gives me some time to myself after I have worked all day.
- Marrying my husband. It is amazing what happened to bring us together. First off, at one point in my life I wanted to live 4 hours away with my dad and my husband lived in Arizona. Had I have moved in with my dad or my husband hadn’t decided to live with his grandparents we never would have met. Not to mention that my best friend was friends with him when they were younger, before he moved to Arizona. How amazing and crazy. What’s even funnier is my husband and I actually played together as children one summer when both of our families were camping, and had no idea until we started dating. It is amazing what happens in your life and how things play out. I couldn’t ask for a better husband and father to my daughter.
While I have many accomplishments, these are my top 5 greatest accomplishments. I know that as time goes on these will change as I add more children or accomplish more things.
What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
Check out the other posts in the Thirty Things About Me Challenge.